- Pet-proof your home. Move cleaning products or hazardous materials out of the way. Remove any shoes or cords that could be chewed.
- Provide a comfy bed for your pet. This can keep your pet cozy and off your furniture!
- Keep common houseplants out of reach. Some plants may be poisonous to pets.
- Don't leave snacks sitting out.
- Keep medication put away and secure.
- Cover up heating vents. Be careful not to obstruct the vent and create a fire hazard.
- Keep certain rooms closed. If you don't want your pet roaming around unsupervised in certain areas, keep the doors shut.
Schedule yours today!